How It Works
Bringing campers back to camp safely is our highest priority. Camp Testing is your partner in providing accurate, affordable, and accessible testing to assist with this important undertaking. Our online portal uses software that provides parents, campers, attendees, and staff with digital management of medical information, results in 24-36 hours after a specimen arrives at a partner lab.
BENEFITS FOR CAMPS/ORGANIZATIONS
Self-administered, mid-nasal COVID-19 PCR test sent to campers/staff persons homes
National network of laboratories Results in 24-36 hours from specimen delivery to a partner lab
Results emailed to camper/staff
HIPAA compliant portal
BENEFITS FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- Test in the convenience of your home, office or camp site.
- Results are emailed to the parent/camper
- Quick results, 24-36 hours after delivery of a specimen to the lab
- Campers/staff send COVID-19 PCR test back to Lab in the provided FedEx Overnight Package. Make sure to administer the test 72 hours before camp starts. Follow all camp protocols for self-isolation and submitting the test for entry to camp
- Use testing for Camp Visits, Weddings, Special Events, Travel
CAMP TESTING FOR THE CAMP INDUSTRY
Camp Testing was built by camp owners for camp owners. Our company spent time working with camp director focus groups to build a COVID-19 testing program that follows protocols specific to the camp industry that is affordable, accurate, and accessible for all camps. Our goal is to ease parents’ minds by helping camps implement effective measures that minimize risks to campers so they can get back to what they do best: have fun, build lasting memories, and make life-long friends.
Speak to camp doctor about getting a standby order for testing.
Make sure to communicate with campers when to take the PCR tests before camp starts.
Provide reminders to parents/campers/guardians
Use Camp Testing resources for parents/guardians/staff